Course Builders Laboratory, what can I say. This course enables you to learn the most unfailing process that is available today to build a profitable online course. In the fastest, most effective way to make a positive impact on someone’s life. How would you like launching your first “pilot” course in as little as 60 – 90 days? Even if you are not sure what to include, or how you will find an audience to buy it?
Here is some information regarding Course Builder Laboratory:
Course Builders Laboratory is a training and coaching program on building courses that help service providers who want to build a course by:
- Showing them a rigorous, thorough, and proven methodology for building courses
- Providing the best coaching support available in the industry to assist through its implementation
It is the answer to the problem:
I want someone to show me how to take what I know and put it online.
Reaching more people and make more money.
The Course Builders Laboratory consists of 8 modules where the student focuses on completing one specific task, or milestone at a time. The idea is to pilot quickly, testing your idea, so there is an avoidance of wasting effort and expense. According to Danny, this is what the modules consist of:
- In this Foundations Module, you’ll get familiar with the course structure, the support you’ll receive, our piloting process, and the importance of entrepreneurial resilience.
MODULE 1 – DETERMINING YOUR PILOT
- In this module, you will determine the general direction of your pilot, defining the who, what and why of your idea and doing a gut check validation, before moving on to the research and planning stages.
MODULE 2 – RESEARCHING YOUR PILOT
- In this Module, we’ll discuss the research — further validating and refining your pilot idea. By the end of this module, you’ll want to have identified a clear and specific transformation that you will help people achieve through your pilot.
MODULE 3 – PLANNING YOUR PILOT
- In this module, we’re going to focus on planning the components of your pilot that you need to have ready when you make your first sale. The idea here is to get you making your offer and filling your pilot as quickly as possible, and the reality is that most elements of your pilot can be created after you’ve filled it.
MODULE 4 – SELLING YOUR PILOT
- In this Module, we’ll walk through a few different strategies for selling your pilot, and help you determine which one is right for your situation. This is an exciting stage to be because it’s where you really find out if the idea you’ve developed has legs.
MODULE 5 – DELIVERING YOUR PILOT
- This module is all about preparing you to provide a great pilot experience for your students. Now that you’ve sold your pilot, you’ve validated that people want to pay for your offer. Your next step is to deliver a great student experience, so that they’ll be happy about their investment, and in the process, get as much feedback and clarity as you can for yourself.
PILOT CHECKPOINT (MINI-MODULE)
- At the beginning of this program, we said that the only real failure was not launching your pilot, and if you’ve made it to this lesson, then you did launch, which is a huge success, and I couldn’t be prouder or more pleased, because your success truly is our success.
This mini-module is all about evaluating your pilot results and deciding whether to iterate, pivot or scale, and that’s exactly what you’ll do in this lesson: make the decision.
MODULE 6 – OUTLINING YOUR COURSE
- This is where you begin the process of building your full course. At this point, you should have run at least one successful pilot, and hopefully two or three, so that you know you have something people want and that you can sell, and you also know how to make it the best it can be. Now comes the task of planning your full course.
MODULE 7 – CREATING YOUR COURSE
- This module is all about the nuts and bolts of creating your first full course. We’ll focus on creating an online course with pre-recorded videos, but if you want your full course to be delivered live, some of the same principles will still apply, to give it a more polished feel than a pilot.
MODULE 8 – MARKETING YOUR COURSE
- Welcome to Module 8, where we’ll introduce some of the most common and effective strategies for marketing your course and growing your business. We’ll outline each of the strategies in order to give you a basic understanding, then point you to resources for advanced, in-depth training.
In which we wrap everything up, highlighting the ongoing nature of piloting and validating ideas, both in terms of product and course creation, and marketing.
CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER FOR THIS AWESOME CLASS TO LEARN FROM AN EXPERT TO BUILD YOUR COURSE THE RIGHT WAY!
One of the key advantages of this program is the level of support students receive.
Students receive more coaching support than any other program in the industry, including both 1-on-1 personal coaching and group coaching.
Mirasee’s Course Builder Laboratory is the only course provided by an educational organization that has a team of dedicated and certified course building experts that partner with students and provide them with the most comprehensive implementation coaching & support.
Mirasee employs a full team of over 30 people, including an Education team and a Courses team. With their own dedicated Director of Education and Director of Courses to ensure the best possible student experience.
The course has been built using instructional design methods. The input from the curriculum of Ivy League graduates from Harvard, Yale, and Stanford.
Mirasee’s Core Value of Partnership means they, as an organization, are partnered with you as our student for your success.
The more effort you put in, the more you get in return. You’re not on your own as you go through this.
CBL has more types of student support than any other program out there:
- Study halls
- Office hours
- Breakthrough hours
- Tailored coaching
- Email support
- Coaches’ phone numbers
I had the chance to read some (not done yet) of Danny’s new book, “Leveraged Learning “. Everything he writes about is amazingly true about our education system today. It is hard to put his book down, I get so involved in agreeing in what he is writing about. The good news for ANYONE THAT IS READING THIS POST GETS DANNY’S BOOK FOR FREE.
Here is a little information about Danny Iny:
- Founder of Mirasee-team of more than 30, on a mission to support an exceptional global community of more than 50,000, loyal and motivated entrepreneurs.
- The host of the Business Reimagined podcast
- Engagement from Scratch
- The Audience Revolution
- Teach and Grow Rich
- Audience Business Masterclass
- Course Builders’s Laboratory-over 5000 value-driven online entrepreneurs graduates
Danny believes that our modern education is broken and pretty expensive.
The outcome of what graduates are getting is NOT what they thought they were going to get. Danny believes that many of the courses are outdated. Making the outcomes do not impart the traits or skills that people need to thrive in the world of tomorrow. There is a huge abundance of knowledge right at our disposal, but are we grasping it? We are continuing to fail in tapping into the biggest online resources to reach our human potential. And the way to do that is through Leveraged Learning – “education that works.” It’s about reliably delivering outcomes to the majority of students.
The Six Layers of Leveraged Learning is explored through Leveraged Learning-content, the success behaviors, delivery, the user experience accountability, and support. His beliefs are that if our educators and the experts really want to create a transformation into real life for their students, then they need to create a valuable course that is worth paying for. From then, continuously looking for improvements in each component.
So if you are like me, a lifelong learner, an entrepreneur, educator or an expert with knowledge on your topic/niche, therefore, the opportunity is knocking on your door.
What you will have learned after reading this book is..
- Why imparting knowledge isn’t enough, and what other two items education has to provide in order to be effective
- The six layers of learning, and how to build upon each layer for a premier educational experience
- The opportunity for entrepreneurs and experts with something to teach
- How lifelong learners can enhance their education and their job desirability at a fraction of the cost of higher ed
- The elusive element of grit or mental toughness (what I call “fortitude”) and how we can cultivate it in our students
Above all, Danny guarantees that you will make at least $2,000 from this course within 60 days of going through the course. If you don’t, you will get a 1-on-1 strategy call with Danny’s team. They are there to help you to figure out how to get back on track and achieve your goals!
Everything that I have shared with you is what Danny is all about if you do not believe me, here are just some of the places Danny and his company have been featured:
All My Best,
Full disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Danny’s course. For that reason, just so we are clear, that does not affect what I have shared with you. Therefore, if you buy through my link, I may get a commission from Danny.